Monday, January 26, 2009

Still a Little Thin - Making Progress

Obviously lots has happened since October when he was pulled out of the field.
He has turned out to be a wonderful riding horse. He is a fast learner, and is very trusting.
He is currently fed Dumor Stablenergy (for fat and fiber - morning and night) along with beet pulp shreds (pm) and soybeans (am & pm). He's doing well and is beginning to show some weight gain. I used tightener on the leg with the old tear once and he has been sound as can be. I am going slow with him, and working on adding sport horse muscle to him.

I will add some more recent pictures now :]
His pedigree can be viewed at www.pedigreequery.com/chicken+tango - Not bad in my opinion. However, for my purposes, pedigree is not a factor. Just something fun to look at.



-kristin


1 comment:

  1. wow he is such a cutie!!
    tell him i'm sorry his life started out so rough but that things are gonna get better!! (at this time feed two gigantic carrots to the OTTB)

    ReplyDelete